Cattle judging at the 2017 Martin County Fair
4-H enables youth to have fun, meet new people, learn new life-skills, build self-confidence, learn responsibility, and set and achieve goals! We have a great program here in Martin County, with a fun bunch of kids, dedicated parents, teachers and community leaders. Please let me know if you have any questions or wish to get involved.
Without community service, we would not have a strong quality of life. It's important to the person who serves as well as the recipient. It's the way in which we ourselves grow and develop... Dr. Dorothy I. Height
4-H: The Youth Solution (video)
The joy of 4-H is seeing young people grow through their accomplishments. 4-H helps youth reach their fullest potential through:
- developing life-skills
- learning by doing
- utilizing the knowledge of the land-grant university system
4-H Builds the Leaders of Tomorrow
4-H enables youth to have fun, meet new people, learn new life-skills, build self-confidence, learn responsibility, and set and achieve goals! Youth learn by doing and receive an award for a project.
- Members can range from age 8 to age 18.
- 4-H starts on a club level, then moves onto a county, district, state, national and international level.
- 4-H offers such a wide range of projects, programs and activities that every member can do well in 4-H.
- Each exhibit receives a ribbon award- purple, blue, red, white, or participation, according to the judging.
- Premiums are usually given and some projects advance onto state level!
- Parents, volunteers, community leaders, and Extension staff share their time and talents with 4-H youth.
- Get involved in a community service project through 4-H!
4-H Activities include :
- Educational Programs
- Fairs and Shows
- State 4-H Youth Gatherings
- National 4-H Congress
- National 4-H Conference
- International 4-H Youth Exchange
- Collegiate 4-H
4-H Programs include :
- 4-H Youth Program
- 4-H Community Service
- 4-H School Partnership
- 4-H Experiential Learning Process
Extension Agent 1.
4-H Youth Programs
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-H Online Instructions
- 4-H Florida
- State 4-H Calendar
- 4-H National
- 4-H State Curriculum & Record Books
- Marketing your
- 4-H Project
Resourses for 4H
- MC Cloverbud
MC Clothing & Textiles
MC Market Project
CritterQuiz 1 AvianExoticsFacts
Critter Quiz 2 SmallAnimals Dental