"A SINCERE DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS, A DESIRE TO LEARN, AND A PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO VOLUNTEER SERIVCE ARE A THE MAJOR SELECTION CRITERIA INVOLVED IN THE MASTER GARDENER PROGRAM".
Martin County Master Spotlight Award Winners
Winners are suggested by their peers and voted on by the Executive Committee of the Master Gardeners. They are the Master Gardeners who typify the Master Gardener Spirit. Congratulations to you all!
Spotlight, August 2012, Donnie Enright (pdf)
Spotlight- May, 2007 Peggy Kane (doc)
MG of the Month-August 2006 Bob Howard
MG of the Month- May, 2006 Pat Kahrimanian( pdf)
MG of the Month- March, 2006 Ted McGowan( pdf)
Master Gardener Activities
Master Gardener Selection
Classes are scheduled to begin on September 7, 2016. Classes will continue every Tuesday for 11 weeks. Space is limited.
There is a $175 program fee that covers the cost of materials required to participate in the Master Gardener Training. The Open Application Period for the fall 2016 class will end at 5:00pm on Jully 1, 2016. Sprouting Kit
Martin County Master Gardener Coordinator
Ph : (772) 288-5654
Email : email@example.com
Master Gardener Forms
Ask The Plant Doctors!
Martin County Master Gardeners are on hand to answer all your plant-related questions.
- University of Florida
- University of Florida, online publications
- University of Florida, IFAS Bookstore
- Florida Native Plant Society
- Florida Plants
- Florida Wildflower Council
- Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council
- Atlas of Florida Vascular Plants
- Florida Department of Agriculture
- Pine Island Nursery
- University of Florida-Fruitscapes
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida Urban Forestry Council
- Florida Wildlife Federation
- What's That Bug
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens
- Tropical Ranch Botanical Gardens
- The Nature Conservancy
- U of Fl. Lauderdale Research Station
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.